Segway Mountain Adventure Tours
Get off the beaten path this summer and discover the beauty of Chestnut Mountain Resort in a whole different way! Let us guide you on one of the most exhilarating and picturesque ways to experience over 220 rolling acres of terrain. Our three-mile Segway Tour lasts 75-90 minutes, includes training, and is fun for the whole family!
Segway Tour Rates
75-90 minute tour ~ Please arrive ½ hour prior to scheduled tour time
||$50 per person|
Reservations and Information
*For more information or to schedule a reservation, please call Chestnut Mountain Resort at 800-397-1320 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
*A Liability Release is required for all riders. Please click here to download the form.
* Reservations are suggested at least 48 hours in advance.
* Segway Tours meet at the Chestnut Mountain Winter Sports desk, located in the skier services building to the left of the main lodge.
* Guide gratuity is always acceptable.
Segway Tour Rules and Regulations
* Operators must obey the instructions of the tour guide.
* Operators of a Segway must be of a minimum body weight of 100 pounds and a maximum body weight of 260 pounds and have no health related condition such as heart problems, pregnancy, broken bones, recent surgery or illness, balance disorders, epilepsy that would prevent the safe operation of the Segway.
* You must be at least 14 years of age.
* Operators of a Segway must wear the protective helmet provided to him or her and have it fastened at all times when operating the Segway.
* Closed-toed shoes with laces are required. No heels, sandals, clogs, Crocs, or flip flops. No bare feet.
* No loose clothing is permitted. Wear appropriate clothing for the weather conditions.
* No loose objects are permitted on your person. Cameras and cell phones must be secured or put away.
* Operators may not board or attempt to board Segway if he or she is under the influence of alcohol or any controlled substance which impacts his or her ability to safely use the Segway and abide by the posted and oral instructions of the tour guide.
* Operators of a Segway must be considerate of fellow riders and pedestrians.
* Operators may not submerge in or otherwise expose the Segway to water.
* Operator will receive basic instruction concerning the use and operation of the Segway.
Check out our FAQs document for additional details.
1pm, 4pm and 6:30pm
9:30am, 1pm, 4pm and 6:30pm