Greetings, and welcome to another exciting season of ski racing with Chestnut Mountain Junior Race Team! We are excited that you are making the decision to join us this season. Winter is a perfect time to stay active, to enjoy the outdoors, and promote a lifelong love of skiing through ski racing.
Every year there are a lot of questions and we understand that wading through it all can be daunting, especially for new parents and racers. To assist you with a smooth transition to our team, we have created this packet which contains many frequently asked questions, registration link, team rules and links to all the releases needed for the entire season to get you up and running.
All team members are REQUIRED to register for CMRT, register for WIJARA and become a member of USSA (United States Ski and Snowboard Association). USSA membership is required because our program functions under the umbrella of the USSA Clip Insurance program. Each team member, coach, and Board Member is covered under the Policy. In addition, USSA membership provides significant additional benefits including but not limited to:
- · Participation in USSA events
- · Access to discounts from USSA partners and suppliers see list
- · Subscription to a top ski or snowboard magazine or premium website content
- · Access to select athlete member tools
- · Access to Center of Excellence TV for athletes and coaches
- · Access to USSA educational materials through the USSA Education shop
- · Excess accident insurance during USSA sanctioned events (proof of primary health/medical insurance required) Click here
For the 2018/2019 race season, CMRT and WIJARA have transitioned into a paperless/online registration platform in conjunction with an online billing platform and online waiver/release platform. Each of the three (3) registration steps (CMRT, WIJARA and USSA) are completed separate from one another on three different web sites (sorry);
- · Chestnut Mountain Race Team Registration; https://chestnutmountainraceteam.wildapricot.org/events
- · WIJARA Registration; https://wijara.wildapricot.org/
- · USSA Membership Registration; http://my.ussa.org/membership/start
If you have questions regarding any of these policies, please contact Coach Robin, Peter Boden or any other Board Member.
Downloadable Fact Sheet: 18-19 Complete Registration.pdf
Downloadable Hotel Room Block: CMRT Room Block Info.pdf
Copyright Chestnut Mountain Ski Team 2016
“CMRT” is a 501(c)6 non-profit organization. Galena Illinois 61036 – And We Ski Fast