Thursday 10/17 UTC
Soaring Eagle Zipline
Take flight and experience the mountain from all new heights. Soar high above the mountain’s peak and get an eagle’s perspective of the Majestic Upper Mississippi River Valley on our New Soaring Eagle Zip Line. The soaring eagle is a family-friendly thrill ride that allows up to two thrill seekers at a time an experience they’ll never forget.
- Riders must be at least 42 inches tall to ride.
- Rides (single or combined) must not exceed 450 pounds.
- All riders must sit up straight, with head and shoulders against the back rest, and arms and legs must remain inside the cart proximity.
The soaring eagle is not recommended for people with the following conditions:
- Expectant mothers.
- Persons with neck and/or back problems.
- Persons with fear of heights.
- Persons with heart problems and/or high blood pressure.
- Persons who have had recent surgery.
- Those with any impairment that would prevent normal seating or use of safety restraints as provided.
Hours of Operation (Weather Permitting)
October 5th – October 27th
Monday – Friday
October 10th & 11th (3:00pm – 6:00pm)
Monday, Oct. 14th (10am – 5:15pm)
October 15th – 18th (3pm – 6:00pm)
Saturday & Sunday
October 12th – 13th (10am – 6:15pm)
October 19th – 20th (10am – 6:15pm)
October 26th & 27th (10am – 5pm)
Soaring Eagle Zip Line Pricing
$15.00 (Single Rider One Ride)
$25.00 (Double Riders or Two Single Rider Rides)
$10.00/Person (Groups of 20 or More)
Chestnut Adventure Package
$40 per person (One Single Rider Soaring Eagle Ride, Unlimited Alpine Slide Rides and One Round Of Miniature Golf or Disc Golf)