Tuesday 04/23 UTC
Soaring Eagle Zipline
Take flight and experience the mountain from all new heights. Soar high above the mountain’s peak and get an eagle’s perspective of the Majestic Upper Mississippi River Valley on our New Soaring Eagle Zip Line. The soaring eagle is a family-friendly thrill ride that allows up to two thrill seekers at a time an experience they’ll never forget.
- Riders must be at least 42 inches tall to ride.
- Rides (single or combined) must not exceed 450 pounds.
- All riders must sit up straight, with head and shoulders against the back rest, and arms and legs must remain inside the cart proximity.
The soaring eagle is not recommended for people with the following conditions:
- Expectant mothers.
- Persons with neck and/or back problems.
- Persons with fear of heights.
- Persons with heart problems and/or high blood pressure.
- Persons who have had recent surgery.
- Those with any impairment that would prevent normal seating or use of safety restraints as provided.
Hours of Operation
Open Weekends Starting April 27th
Saturday (11am to 7pm) & Sunday (10am to 4pm)
May 24th (3pm – 8pm)
May 25th, 26th and 28th (10am – 8:30pm)
Closed May 28th – May 31st
June 3rd – June 7th (3pm – 8:30pm)
June 10th – August 16th (Noon – 8:15pm)
August 19th – August 23rd (3pm – 8:30pm)
Closed August 26th – August 30th
June 1st – October 27th (10am – 8:30pm)
Soaring Eagle Zip Line Pricing
$15.00 (Single Rider One Ride)
$25.00 (Double Riders or Two Single Rider Rides)
$10.00/Person (Groups of 20 or More)
Chestnut Adventure Package
$40 per person (One Single Rider Soaring Eagle Ride, Unlimited Alpine Slide Rides and One Round Of Miniature Golf or Disc Golf)