Friday 09/21 UTC
The Soaring Eagle Zipline
Hours of Operation
September 4th – October 25 (Monday – Thursday 3pm – 6pm)
Weekends (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
September 1st – October 28th (10am – 7:30pm)
$15.00 (Single Rider One Ride)
$25.00 (Double Riders or Two Single Rider Rides)
$10.00/Person (Groups of 20 or More)
Take flight and experience the mountain from all new heights. Soar high above the mountain’s peak and get an eagle’s perspective of the Majestic Upper Mississippi River Valley on our New Soaring Eagle Zip Line. The soaring eagle is a family-friendly thrill ride that allows up to two thrill seekers at a time an experience they’ll never forget.
- Riders must be at least 42 inches tall to ride.
- Rides (single or combined) must not exceed 450 pounds.
- All riders must sit up straight, with head and shoulders against the back rest, and arms and legs must remain inside the cart proximity.
The soaring eagle is not recommended for people with the following conditions:
- Expectant mothers.
- Persons with neck and/or back problems.
- Persons with fear of heights.
- Persons with heart problems and/or high blood pressure.
- Persons who have had recent surgery.
- Those with any impairment that would prevent normal seating or use of safety restraints as provided.