Your Safety Is Our Top Priority
The past months have been challenging times for all. Covid-19 has affected all our lives and forced us to close our resort for the safety of our guests and employees. During this time we have put in place new policies to protect our guests, employees and to do our best to limit any potential spread of Covid-19.
We will be following strict guidelines our Government has put in place to Re-Open Illinois.
Lodging Cancellation policy
- We have modified our cancellation policy and for any reservation with an arrival prior to December 1, 2020 we are offering full flexibility and free cancellation up to 24 hours prior to arrival. If you do feel ill on the same day of arrival we ask that you contact us and we will cancel your reservation without penalty. This policy will remain in effect until December 1, 2020.
- For third party travel agency reservations (i.e Expedia and Booking.com) we ask that you please contact the booking agent directly to make any modifications or cancellations. We are not authorized to directly modify or cancel third party reservations
- For Direct reservations made either by phone or on our website please follow the instructions on our reservation confirmation email or call us at 800 397 1320 and we will assist you in modifying or canceling your reservation.
Cleanliness and Safety:
- All employees are required to engage in frequent hand washing
- We have hand sanitizer at all public counters
- Our staff is instructed to avoid close contact and practice social distancing
- Ours staff has been instructed to take extra sanitation measures when cleaning public areas and all touch points, including the cleaning of key cards.
- Our housekeepers will not enter your hotel room during your stay at our Resort. If you require special service you may call the hotel front desk and we will be glad to assist you with your needs.
- We will strongly adhere to the six feet distancing and face masks are required. We are unable to allow any gatherings in our hotel lobbies or restaurant entry ways. The retail shops will have guidelines posted at the door
Food and Beverage:
- We will be offering Outdoor/Indoor Dining . Reservations requested & No tables over 10 people.
We will be maintaining social distancing at all outdoor activities.
Your Mountain Adventure Awaits!
Chestnut Mountain Resort