Chestnut Mountain has a wide range of slopes for all skill types, whether beginners of professionals. Feel free to check out our trails and find your favorite! Beginner slopes include the Old Main, Bunny, Acorn, and Rookie’s Ridge. Meanwhile, our intermediate slopes include the Apache, Blackhawk, Bobcat, Buck, Catwalk, Chute, Crazy Horse, Fever, Fox, Geronimo, and Moser. Lastly, our advanced slopes are sure to give you the adrenaline rush you need − the Warpath, Eagle, and Mine Shaft await your board. If those are not enough, the Far Side Terrain Park has seven acres of Galena’s finest trails.
You can’t go wrong in choosing Chestnut Mountain as the place to ride, as it is the Midwest’s premier ski resort.
Chestnut Mountain Condition: Slope Report
- Snowfall 0" in the last 24 hrs.
- Snow Made 0" in the last 24 hrs.
- Predicted High Today 52°
- Low Tonight 33°
- Base Depth 23"- 58"
- Primary Surface Machine Groomed
- Secondary Surface Loose Granular
- THANKS FOR A GREAT SEASON! SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!
- Old Main
- Rookie's Ridge
- Powder Pup Park
- Crazy Horse
- Mine Shaft
- The Far Side
- Park Place
- Freestyle Features on Old Main
Chairs and Tows
- Blackhawk Triple Closed
- Village Quad Closed
- Apache Quad Closed
- Far Side Triple Closed
- Rookie's Ridge I Triple Closed
- Rookie's Ridge II Triple Closed
- Bunny Carpet Conveyor Belt Closed
- Park Place Handle Tow Closed
- Powder Pup Magic Closed
- Soaring Eagle Closed