Chestnut Mountain has a wide range of slopes for all skill types, whether beginners of professionals. Feel free to check out our trails and find your favorite! Beginner slopes include the Old Main, Bunny, Acorn, and Rookie’s Ridge. Meanwhile, our intermediate slopes include the Apache, Blackhawk, Bobcat, Buck, Catwalk, Chute, Crazy Horse, Fever, Fox, Geronimo, and Moser. Lastly, our advanced slopes are sure to give you the adrenaline rush you need − the Warpath, Eagle, and Mine Shaft await your board. If those are not enough, the Far Side Terrain Park has seven acres of Galena’s finest trails.
You can’t go wrong in choosing Chestnut Mountain as the place to ride, as it is the Midwest’s premier ski resort.
All Lift Tickets SOLD OUT For Jan. 16th
- Snowfall 2"- 3"
- Snow Made No
- Predicted High Today 34°
- Low Tonight 28°
- Base Depth 16-36"
- Primary Surface Machine Groomed
- Secondary Surface Packed Powder
- 9 am- 10 pm Please Mask Up - Don't be the Reason We Lose Our Season
- Slopes are open today 9 am- 10 pm
- Some features on Old Main and Black Hawk
- Old Main
- Rookie's Ridge
- Powder Pup Park
- Crazy Horse
- Mine Shaft
- The Far Side
- Park Place
- Freestyle Features on Old Main
Chairs and Tows
- Blackhawk Triple As Needed
- Village Quad Open
- Apache Quad Open
- Far Side Triple Opens at 10 am
- Rookie's Ridge I Triple Open
- Rookie's Ridge II Triple As Needed
- Bunny Carpet Conveyor Belt Open
- Park Place Handle Tow Closed
- Powder Pup Magic As Needed
- Soaring Eagle Closed